Friday, July 01, 2005

She Knows!

Although Sped has know for 3 weeks (thanks to Ma), C has finally spilled the beans about Sped's little brother. The two of them met in Las Vegas at Sped's wedding and hit it off in a big way. It's been almost 6 weeks(?) and it's still going strong, even though he's in New York and she's in San Diego. Good for them. I kept my promise not to say anything until C talked to Sped, but someone had better have a very good reason for not saying anything to me for
3 WHOLE WEEKS!

I think it's a good story Sped, but better told in person. Suffice it to say that I went from telling Ma that he wasn't her type to suggesting they go to the pool together. Just call me a traitor.

And I fixed my blog settings so anyone can post. We'll see if that works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Ma totally blabbed. I mentioned something in passing about the fact that C hadn't mentioned anything about keeping in contact with him since the wedding and I was wondering if they were keeping in touch at all. At least she waited through about 15 minutes of conversatioin and blurted it out just before we got off the phone. Gotta love my Ma.

I promised not to say anything, so I didn't, to anyone...but I would say little things about my brother on occasion in passing just to see if I could make C squirm. It was fun torturing her.

HI! :-D