Monday, July 18, 2005

A Good Movie This Time?

I drove to San Diego last Wednesday for Comic-Con (more on that later). I realized that with 2pm traffic, it took me over 30 minutes to get to Downey (and that was just the freeway exit). In rush hour, it'll probably take 60-90 minutes. I was not happy.

Then Thursday morning, I got a phone call from a woman looking for a payroll accountant for a GEORGE CLOONEY movie! Woo Hoo!

I told her I didn't have anything yet (big lie), then called and bailed on the SC3 job. He wasn't happy, but I blamed it on the commute. I wasn't going to make enough money to compensate for the 2 hours added on to my normal 10-12 hour day. Besides, I never actually accepted the job. He just assumed I would take it.

Had my interview today, should know soon. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya! Did you hear back on the interview yet?

-Sped