Saturday, July 02, 2005

Shoud I Be Offended?

A few weeks ago, we got the husband a new computer. It's fancy-schmancy and has a 23" monitor. I don't care for it myself - everything seems to be squashed down and stretched out, but he's happy. What this means I got the "old" computer for myself. Yeah!

Anyway, his computer was on this morning when I got back from the store, so I thought I'd use it to check my email and look at the program schedule for Thursday at Comic-Con. I'm so used to clicking on the "Favorites" that I did it on his automatically. He has a lot of bookmarks, including several for blogs that we both enjoy. But was mine marked? No. And why is that, I wonder? I think I'm going to recitify the situation. But don't think he's getting off the hook that easily. I'm going to try and guilt him. Not that I think it'll work, but it'll pass the day. And I did find a couple of panels on Thursday that I want to see, as well as an opportunity to spend money at an auction. I love auctions.

The Pergo is finally done and I really like it. We still have to put all of our stuff back into place and there are boxes stacked everywhere. With nothing on the floor or walls, though, it's kind of loud in here. But once everything's settled, the sound will get absorbed. You can really tell where the dog is now - tappity, tappity, tappity, tappity, tappity. It's enough to make me want to get those little plastic caps to put on her nails.

Gotta go - have to go pay the rest of the Pergo money and buy more cookies at Ralph's. They have a really good oatmeal-cinnamon cookie in the bakery. Yum! Unfortunately, they only seem to have them at the swank Ralph's over in Studio City. It's at the foot of Coldwater Canyon and is frequented by those who deign to come down out of the hills for sustenance.

No comments: