Tuesday, July 12, 2005

How Many Clauses?

I saw the first Santa Clause movie, but not the second. Now that I'm going to work on #3, I guess I'd better Netflix it. Somebody's going to ask. But I'd have to say that if I was Tim Allen's character, I'd have looked at that contract pretty damn close after I found out there were hidden clauses in it. How many times can he be forced to do something? When will it all go straight to video? But as long as they're paying my rate...
My husband is happy to point out that my streak of working on crappy movies hasn't been broken. I have to disagree - we have different taste in movies. I liked Freaky Friday and I got a really great statue from it.

Got my hair done today - gone red again. I wish I'd been born a redhead, but no luck. Then again, they have a lot of freckles and issues with thinning. I'll just have to stick to dye. I like to get it really red, fire-engine red. My hair fades out fast, though, so it doesn't last that color for long. This time we went for a blend of the one I liked and the one I knew the husband would like. Turned out pretty well. Now if I can just get it to grow out.

I was walking Sofie yesterday and this woman on a cell phone points at me and says "mutts." I didn't quite realize what she was saying, if she was even talking to me, until I remembered I had on my Patrick McDonnell t-shirt from the comic strip. Turns out she knows him. Small world.

Going to Comic-Con this weekend in San Diego. I hope we have a good time. It can be fun, but it can also be a pain in the ass. I'm hoping to meet up with the director's assistant from Sky High, since they'll be there on Friday, but I'm sure they don't plan on staying for long. That movie looks like it's not going to break my streak, either.

That's about it. I need to go to JoAnn's and pick up a zipper for my costume. And I'll need to go to Cinema Secrets and get some spirit gum. Should have gone after getting my hair done, they're right across the street.

No comments: