Friday, February 01, 2008

Star Sighting

Last night, while out for my birthday dinner, the husband and I saw William Sanderson (from Blade Runner, Newhart, and Deadwood to name just a few). We weren't sure at first it was him, but when we heard him speak we were certain. I love that guy. Such a good actor.

I told the husband as we were leaving how much I liked that restaurant and he said it was only because I keep seeing celebrities there (it's where I saw Navarro) but I like the food and atmosphere, too.

Speaking of stars, we stopped by the tattoo shop on the way home and made my appointment for my birthday tattoo. Tomorrow at 3pm I'm getting the sun/moon/stars tattoo on my left shoulder cap. It's supposed to take about 2 hours and I'm excited. Thanks for the great present husband. Everybody thinks it rocks!

No comments: