Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Kitty Sitting

I don't know what we're going to do about the cat sitting situation. The service we've used before wants $750 to sit 2 cats for 5 weeks and although that's not a terrible weekly rate the total is too much. I've only had one person respond to the mass email I sent looking for someone and while he's willing to do it, he doesn't have a job lined up and may have to take a show that goes out of town. Then we'd be stuck.

I was resigned to the husband not coming to Boston until during wrap (if at all) and me coming home once a month or so. Then it started to look like he could come for a month during prep and I got too excited. I want to say damn the cost but I know that's not something he'll be comfortable with.

I wish we had someone who would help us out the way I think we would help them out. It's just so damn depressing.

No comments: