Thursday, February 07, 2008

Watch The Attitude

We may have an issue with the Production Office Coordinator on this show. Last night the accountant and I went to speak to him about our travel plans and he actually questioned her. He got all indignant about the possibility I may end up working 6 days if I traveled on Sunday as if it was any of his business. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The accountant started explaining it to him but she shouldn't have to explain herself to anyone but the UPM.

This morning, she came into my office and shut the door. I immediately wondered if I was going to get fired when she said, "So, about D..." and I said "I couldn't believe he was questioning you" and then we hashed over the whole exchange trying to figure out who he thought he was. If he's like that the whole show it's going to be ugly. The superior, condescending attitude has to go.

And if his "travel czar" doesn't improve dramatically, it'll be a disaster. We are all just waiting for that ship to sink.

No comments: