Thursday, February 21, 2008

Done and Done

It's official - we leave for Boston on March 6th. The date can't change because I've arrainged for a house/pet sitter to start then and that's that.

I actually found a lovely couple to watch things for us. They had great references and seemed quite nice when I met them at Starbucks last night. We'll have them come by next weekend to get keys and meet the kitties, learn about the basics of the house, etc. I'll be so glad if this works out - it'll save us a ton of money.

I still have to let the neighbor know they're going to be there so he doesn't call the cops on them! Too bad I can't seem to find his phone number.... Husband, do you have it?

Anyway. Our vet has changed clinics and thanks to the husband we know where she's gone. I've already made appointments for Sofie and Darby to get checked out for the trip but I still have to contact the old clinic and get the records. I asked the new place to do it and they tried, but the old place said I had to call for them. Lovely. I'm sure people switch vets all the time but it makes me uncomfortable. Then I remember how much I don't like the other vets and realize I have no choice. Tomorrow for sure.

They're casting for male singers for HSM3 right now. I think I'll try and grab something else for the girls before the end of the week. I have several things to get in the mail this weekend - books for my dad, stuff for Sped, and the sign I already stole for E's girls.

No comments: