Wednesday, January 02, 2008

No More Trainer

I found out this morning that my trainer is moving to Texas on the 4th of January! AARRGGHH! What am I supposed to do now? I made my New Year's resolution to eat less and exercise more and lose 45 pounds by the end of the year. I thought I was being realistic and was motivated to make it happen. Then he doesn't show today and my gym partner tells me he got a job offer over Christmas and he's leaving. Damn. I mean, I know I'm off to Boston in February for 5 or 6 months but it's so not fair. That's the 3rd trainer I've lost since I've had a trainer. Basically that's all of them. I must be a trainer jinx.

But maybe the husband will let me take the $400 a month I'm not spending on training and buy an elliptical machine for the house. He could use it while I'm gone and I promise to use it every day (and I'm only going to the gym for 4 days a week now). What do you think, husband?

No comments: