Monday, January 14, 2008

Shrine

The husband and I went to the convention at the Shrine yesterday to sell off some excess comics and books. We didn't do as well as before but not too bad. We got rid of some stuff and that's always a good thing.

There was a woman there dressed as slave Leia - full costume. I was really impressed because I was freezing in jeans and jacket and she was half-naked! What a trooper - I hope they made extra money because of it. Her husband(?) was dressed as Han Solo so I'm sure he was just fine.

Work is still very slow. We were done with the payroll by 11am and since we're supposed to finish shooting tomorrow this week won't be any more time-consuming. I really don't know what I'm going to do to occupy my time. There's just not enough work for 2 of us. I guess I'll need to get more scripts to read. At least those aren't as obvious as a book or magazine.

I did clip coupons at my desk this afternoon. That was obvious...

No comments: