Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ouch

I got my eyebrows done on Saturday (waxing, tweezing, trimming, etc). She did a great job and I was really happy until I realized yesterday that I must be really sensitive to the wax because the skin around my brows is red and irritated. It's also breaking out. Lovely. I've been putting neosporin on them which makes them look odd, but it's helping.

I also bought more sugar scrub for my lips as I left the cocoa one at home for K to use. They didn't have that flavor again so I got cinnamon sugar and it's good but the cocoa is better.

We finished shooting yesterday and I start my new show on the 28th but I still don't know when I'm going to Boston. Sometime in February I guess. I'm kind of glad I'll be at home for my birthday this year. Last year was a bit sad, leaving 2 days before.

No comments: