Friday, January 04, 2008

Quiet Day

OMG I am so bored today. I have no work to do and the phones are out. I was thinking I may get some calls from people who haven't gotten their check yet but not gonna happen unless they call my cell phone. I actually just walked around and gave out timecards so people could fill them out and give me some work.

If it wasn't for the money I would have stayed home in bed. Maybe we'll all get to leave early and I can check out the tattoo shop - I need to find out how much it's going to cost to have a little work done on the one on my hand. I want to have the colors adjusted and some vines added.

I'd like to start checking out housing in Boston but we still don't have a production office. Not really any point to it without knowing what area I need. I'm hoping to get something within walking distance or maybe bike riding distance. I have no idea what to expect although Sped has friends who are from there so maybe they can help me out once I know where I'm going.

No comments: