Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Stuff

I just found out an old boss mine is taking credit for a spreadsheet of mine. I don't think so! Damn, I knew I shouldn't have sent her a copy. That's what you get for trying to be nice. At least I took out some of the formulas so she wouldn't have everything.



Happy Birthday Sped! I didn't forget, I just didn't manage to call. But you should have gotten my card...



I haven't been writing much because there's not much happening and it's been busy. The 2nd unit finally finished after destroying a couple of cameras and several cars. The schedule keeps changing and that's throwing some of my work off. For 2 weeks I've worked 6 days, which is good for the paycheck but bad on the housekeeping.

My computer at home isn't hooked up to the internet so I can't upload any photos from the fair or anything. I also can't update my iTunes (the husband got me an iPod Nano for our anniversary). I have to figure out how to collate the music on the laptop with the music on the desktop and get it all on the iPod w/o losing anything (since that bastard crook stole my cd's).

I still want a tattoo and may try to get it this weekend of the husband agrees. I need to go and talk to the artist and see how much it'll be. Plus I'm still trying to decide on exactly what I want.

The husband wants me to go home for Christmas and I probably will. I need to talk to the boss about my timetable. Bleah, it's all so much right now. I just want to crawl back into bed.

No comments: