Monday, October 29, 2007

Pissy

This morning I was pissed off at everything. I don't know what was wrong with me but it wasn't pretty. I snapped at everybody that came into the office and then blamed it on the fact it's Monday and that's "payroll day" - my busiest day. But we weren't that busy because we both worked yesterday. I was just a bitch.

I'm over it now but I can feel it simmering just below the surface. I know it won't take much to tip me over the edge. This sucks.

The worst thing is I've tried to get into it with different people as a way to vent and no one has stood up to me. That extra who tried to pull the scam called looking for his check but didn't put up a fight when I told him he had to call the casting director. And the agent's assistant who I keep calling about the actor's start paperwork is too dim to even bother with - he says he's tried to fax it 3 times but we haven't seen it. Of course, this is the same paperwork he said was on it's way to us last week. Dumas.

I just want to leave early enough to take Sofie to the park and stop to get her some food.

No comments: