Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sofie

When I got home last night, the husband showed me the spot on Sofie's back where there seems to be some kind of mass under the skin. I had noticed it the day before (or maybe it was Sunday) but had somehow managed to think it was just her spine - bumpy from the way she was laying. I mean, I knew it was wasn't something I had felt before but it didn't dawn on me that it might be a problem. Anyway, he noticed it yesterday and now she's going to the vet to have it checked out. We're waiting until tomorrow because that's when Dr Liz works and we don't really care for the other vet at the clinic.

I'm trying not to wig out about it because it doesn't seem to be hurting her unless you poke at it for too long. I have no idea what it could be and don't really want to go looking for stuff on the web. I'm just going to wait until tomorrow and see what Dr Liz says. Fingers crossed for the little girl.

No comments: