Thursday, October 25, 2007

Late Night

Now we have a 2nd Unit working nights. I don't know if it's something that was always planned or if it's because we've gotten behind schedule and they have to pick up the pace. I thought we were supposed to be out of the warehouse by now, but that was an old schedule so I'm not really sure of anything.

The point is I sent the assistant out to set at lunch with the checks for the 1st Unit and I'm going tonight for the 2nd Unit. Call is at 8pm and I'm hoping to get there around 7:45 and get out asap. Anybody who isn't there is going to have to wait for the mail.

At least it's not as bad as LVT where I was out on set until midnight and then still had to drive back from Walnut. This set's not quite on the way home but it's also not 45 minutes in the other direction.

Oh, and we're shooting on Sunday and everybody will be in the office. I hate having people in the office when I'm breaking timecards - it's so distracting and I cuss like a sailor and call people names when their timecard is wrong. I like working one day a week all alone.

Just thought of 1 positive - catering! They'll be serving "breakfast" when I get there which means a free dinner. Thanks Walt!

No comments: