Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Lack of Respect

I don't like the accountant on this show. He doesn't know the answers to any of my questions, which isn't that big of a deal, but he doesn't seem interested in getting the answers. Usually if the acct doesn't know I go up the food chain, get the info, and report back. Usually my boss is glad to be informed. This guy just kind of looks at me with a dumb gaze as if he's wondering why I'm bothering to tell him what I found out.

Well, if the UPM wants to pay the set pa's DGA meal money and it's beyond what you have in the budget, I'd think you'd be interested in knowing... silly me.

I just have no respect for him but thank dog I don't need to respect him to do my job. We both know he was up a creek unless I took this gig so he's the one who has to worry, not me.

No comments: