Friday, September 07, 2007

Chickens

I wonder what they meant when they said we'd be using "living roasted chickens"? Hmmm...

TG called me this morning to ask my advice - the studio she's working for has proposed she do 2 or 3 more shows with them after the current one is done. She's all for it but she wants me to come and work with her. The problem is the Prod Supervisor recommended a payroll person since I was unavailable and TG is unsure if she can make the switch between shows. This other woman is capable of doing the work, but TG says she's not as good as I am beyond the basics of breaking timecards.

I told her she should just ask because the worst is he'll say no. Or that I would get booked up before she had a chance to offer me a job. I want to keep working until the strike hits.

No comments: