Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Rain in LA

It's raining today with thunder and lightning. I love a good storm. Usually a drizzle is enough for them to break out the doppler radar here and declare the "storm-tracker" is online. I guess if the land slid out from underneath you you'd be extreme about a bit of water, too. Whatever. I miss real thunderstorms. And seasons. And snow.

I didn't fell well yesterday and I don't feel that well today. The husband was good to me last night and went out and got orange juice. It helped at the time. And I felt ok when I woke up this morning, but when I started moving around I realized it wasn't over yet. I hope it doesn't last too long - going to Hawaii next week.

When I came into my office yesterday, I was convinced Hamilton was dead. He was sitting on the bottom, staring right at me and nothing was moving. I made Nancy come down and check and by the time she got here he was moving around. She said he was probably asleep. I think he's fucking with my head.

Not much going on at work right now. I promise to spread the gossip as soon as we have any.

No comments: