Friday, September 02, 2005

Got to Make a Change

I'm thinking about rejoining Weight Watchers or going to Overeaters Anonymous. I've got to do something to lose the 25 pounds I've gained since I got back from London. I'm exercising but my eating has been terrible and something's got to change. Working in this business can wreck anyone's resolve. There's non-stop food everywhere you turn. Maybe OA will help me get what I need.

I also need to stop watching/reading atuff about New Orleans. I'm just dumbstruck by what's going on down there and I really can't handle it anymore. It's like a car wreck and I'm a looky-loo. Why have these people reverted to roaming the streets in gangs? What good is that doing anybody? It makes me believe the worst about people, that when push comes to shove, more people are bad than good. Or maybe it's just a better news story to report the bad...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Bye, bye Miss American pie...
Sometimes odd things happen and you just can't say why. I ended my blog last week by quoting Don McLean's song Vincent , and today, after Hurricane Katrina, the first words that came into my mind as I sat down ...
Your blog is very interesting. I will come back again really soon!
I have a credit line site/blog. It pretty much covers credit line related stuff.
Keep up the good work and check out my blog sometime.