Monday, July 02, 2007

Rare Monday Free Time

It's supposed to get over 100 this week. Our corner office facing the afternoon sun is a sauna. I hate being all sweaty/sticky at work. Sitting on a Pilates ball ain't helping.

It seems this show may turn out to be fairly nice after all. The crew is small enough that if I can get everyone to turn in their paperwork by Sunday I can get thru it all on Sunday. The problem lies in the cards that come in on Monday (and Tuesday and Wednesday...) When I get late stuff it throws everything off and I never seem to catch up. Most of today has been pretty stress-free. Of course, I have a small stack of cards that are waiting for resolutions so tomorrow will be hectic with the adjustments. But still, nothing like last week.

The auditor is here and I'm hoping to get thru my paperwork sooner rather than later. I came in early this morning and got the filing caught up, so it should be good. I'm hoping to have as good a reputation with Sony as I do with Universal. Makes the job hunting easier. Actually, my friend A just sent me an IM to see if I was interested in something. No details yet but it would start right after this one. I thought I'd take some time off, at least a week, but if the offer is good...

1 comment:

blusurfer said...

Very cool...nice to have calm days. Well, more or less. And you can ride the Vespa to Sony stuff, too?

I was thinking about getting a scooter, since I'm working close to home. Maybe.