Thursday, July 05, 2007

Done Dog Day

Sof and I are about to pack it in. She's had a long and full day of getting scratched and laying around. Not to mention the solo forays down the hall to visit people in other offices and other shows. She's been quite the hit and I'm glad I brought her in.

I realized I don't have much to blog about on this show because no one is doing anything crazy. There's no drama to relate. It's very nice and I hope it lasts...

I do hope they get the A/C fixed soon. I'll be bringing in the fan tomorrow since I won't be weighed down with dog supplies. I don't have a lot of real work to do but I'm hoping to get a start on stuff for next week and go to set at call so it's not so friggin' late when I get home. That totally sucked last week getting home after midnight. So we'll see what I can do when I don't have to keep an eye on the pup.

No comments: