Sunday, July 01, 2007

Another Working Sunday

I just finished going thru all of the start paperwork. There's a couple dozen, not too bad. My stack of timecards isn't too thick and I hope it's as clean as last week. We've got Wednesday off since the 4th of July is a union holiday and payday won't be until Friday. I get Wednesday and Saturday off and get paid for a 6th day on Friday. Nice.

I rode the Plum into work this morning. It definitely takes longer going surface streets, but I tried Riverside today and it's the fastest route. I'll have to see how it is during the week with traffic. It's a nice enough ride but still not the same as just cruising around.

I have to find my shuffle. Lost again... I'm streaming the local pop station which will be annoying once they start repeating. But it's better than silence.

Alright, enough timed killed - have to get back to work.

No comments: