Friday, November 11, 2005

Yeah! The Weekend

I am so glad another week is over. I'm finally starting to do more than "keep up" at work and it's starting to be fun again.

Nancy and I went to set yesterday, which was on the lot because of the rain. We wandered around, handing out checks, and took the opportunity to see what the "interior house" set looked like. Not bad, but it's kind of hard to tell when it's full of equipment and stuff. There was also a freaky blond chick sitting in one of the rooms, all alone in the dark. Creeped us out so we left. Went down to the craft service truck and raided it for treats. Mark had wanted some Pirates Booty, but they were all out.

We did see Dillon while we were out there. His costume was pretty interesting, considering it was a t-shirt, boxers, and a robe... and we wondered if the blond chick was Hudson, but figured she had a super nice trailer to sit in, why would she sit on the floor on an empty set?

Anyway, I've been reading girl-fiend's blog and she wrote about weird baby names. I made a comment about some of the weird names I've been seeing on my payroll. I usually get some odd stuff, but this time I'm making a list. We actually have an extra whose name seems to be Angelic Ho. Really. And we have Roger Wilko, DeDe Troit, and Chantal Boom'La. Not making these up.

No comments: