Saturday, November 19, 2005

Weekends

We took Sofie to the dog park today. A woman there was selling dog clothes and we got Sofie this Chinese jacket. She's pretty damn cute in it. I'd dress her up all the time except she's got black fur and overheats easily. Maybe when it's colder I'll take her for her morning walks in one of her little t-shirts.

I'm really starting to hate the weekend. There's so much to do and never enough time to do it. The husband wants me to relax and do something for myself, but I can't when I know the stuff is just sitting there, waiting for me. It's not like the chore fairy comes by because I'm taking some "me" time. That'd be nice... anyway, what I'd really like to do is take a nap, but then I have to deal with running out of time for everything and it's not worth it. It's starting to become a problem between us because I get bitchy and dump on him. I know it's not right or fair, but I'm so frustrated I don't know what else to do.

No comments: