Thursday, April 07, 2011

Mr Lack-of-Personality

I can understand not paying me gas when I'm driving my own car - it's a liability issue.

I can't understand not reimbursing me for the cost of 5 cans of soup per week when I choose not to order lunch with the rest of the crew. So that stops now. I will be ordering lunch everyday and if I can get some veggies out of it, great. Otherwise my assistant gets a take-home dinner. Or maybe I should put soup on the craft service list?

And yes, I did try to get a postage scale for myself in lieu of the normal 6th day payment I get when I switch my work week. But you caught it, didn't you? I'll find something else. It won't be $80 all in one go, though. I'll be sure to spend $100 in increments instead.

No wonder no one wants to work with you more than once... I hope the studio rewards you handsomely for screwing over your staff.

No comments: