Friday, April 22, 2011

Ennui?

I overslept Thursday morning. I have a new phone and I probably didn't set the alarm correctly but still, it was 9:05am before a text from a coworker got me up. I had opened my eyes earlier and noticed it was light out but figured the alarm would go off soon and I went back to sleep.

I was surprised to realize that I didn't really care. I got up and showered and packed my lunch and went to work but it didn't seem to matter to me that I was an hour late. I didn't apologize to my boss or anyone else, just strode in and started working. This isn't really like me but for some reason, on this show, I just don't care.

Even though my last show was so difficult for me and my relationship with my boss got so strained I got another job right away. Actually, despite the problems I had on that show, the studio wanted me to take another show for them. They just waited a day too long. Literally.

I'm not sure what point I'm trying to make. I'll figure it out eventually.

In other news, JD is coming to town this week. I'm not sure how many days he'll be on set, but no more than 2. From everything I've heard he's supposed to be a nice guy but the drama surrounding him is going to be a complete pain in the ass; dealing with his entourage and requirements. I would like to see him in person at least once. I wonder if he's as short as most actors seem to be?

No comments: