Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Updates

Well, I went with dying and cutting. My hair is short again, at least in the back. I've gotten a lot of compliments on how cute it is and I do like it better short than long. It was a nice experiment and I'm glad I tried it, but short is it for me. As for the color, it's going to take a bit of work to make that happen and still look good and there wasn't enough warning on Saturday for D to do it. I'm going to continue thinking about that and we'll see what I decide in 6 weeks.

Other than that I got another wall in the living room painted and the cat window perches put up. I did screw up the paint already by putting the tension curtain rod back in. When I went to adjust it it peeled the paint off. I'm going to have to take it down, fix the spots, then wait for it to get really dry before I put the rod back in.

Work is damn boring. We probably have 75 people on the crew and about 20 of them are being paid by the construction accountant. The dancers are only rehearsing so they aren't that hard to pay, even though there are 20 of them. Basically I sit in front of my computer surfing and watching Heroes (still). It's blatant but no one cares. It's not like they're all that busy either.

I did tell the 1st asst that I was burned out and wanted to quit, but I'm not going to. With the economy like it is and all the stuff I want to do/buy, it'd be stupid. I'll try and take some time off when this one is done. I was hoping to have 2 weeks at Christmas but now it seems people will be working and everyone else has plans so I have to cover. Eh, not like that's anything new...

No comments: