Sunday, November 23, 2008

Been Sick

I went home sick on Thursday and spent most of the weekend in bed sleeping. I feel better but I had to come into work today and catch up on the payroll since it's a short week with the holiday. I've gotten done what I have to do at the office and now I'm going to take the rest home with me. I shall sit on the couch with Sofie and the kitties and process timecards until I'm done or until I'm wiped out, whichever happens first.

Be nice to your payroll person.

1 comment:

blusurfer said...

I'm sorry you've been sick - that really sucks. Good that you can take work home, though. I am jealous, since that is completely not an option for me.

No matter how bad I might feel, Coco's wagging tail and smiley doggie face makes me feel about a million times better.