Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday

I have something I want to blog about but I can't spill the beans. If a certain person is reading this, please let me know if it's ok or not. I'm dying over here!

Anyways, I share my current office with the 1st (R) and the clerk (S). S got R to sign up for Facebook and she's trying to get me to join. I've always been against having a Facebook or MySpace account, mostly because I'm 37 and it seems like something for the younger generation. But after listening to them talk about it I'm kind of intrigued. Not that I really want to connect with random people from high school, but because there are a couple of people I want to find. But I'm not sure it's the right thing for me and the whole debate seems a bit stupid.

Sofie went in and had a bath today. She really needed it after rolling around in the fertilizer that's been spread on several lawns in the neighborhood. Man that stuff is nasty, but it does grow the grass. She'll be coming in to work tomorrow. M actually came in yesterday and said "there's nothing good about today that wouldn't be better with Sofie here." The husband doesn't believe me but it's true. There's something about having a dog in the office that makes everybody smile.

1 comment:

blusurfer said...

If your talking about me, feel free to go for it. Now that the cat is out of the bag, I've been lousy about telling anyone.