Friday, November 07, 2008

Hair Choice

Tomorrow I'm going to get my hair done. The plan is to get the roots touched up and maybe a trim but I'm seriously considering getting it all chopped off and going back to my natural color. I just don't look good with long hair and the color upkeep is too expensive - there are other things I'd rather be spending that money on... I'm also kind of interested to see how gray I am under all that dye.

In other news, not much going on here in CA. The husband and I are thinking about going away for Thanksgiving but our first choice is booked. We may end up going to our standby up in Big Bear but we haven't decided.

Tonight we have a birthday bowling party to go to for the guy who owns the comic shop/frame shop we frequent. I'm hoping they have an arcade since I can't bowl that much.

No comments: