Tuesday, February 06, 2007

WW Gyp

I finally made it to a WW meeting today. I had wanted to go last week before my birthday but it just didn't happen (I had a mini-goal set). Turns out I was up .8 but I'm not unhappy - it could have been worse with the eating out during the move and starting here in Phx.

What I am unhappy about is the local franchise doesn't honor the monthly pass. I pay $40 a month to go to meetings and get internet access. It's been great. But when I set my card on the counter today, the woman told me they don't have them here. She did give me a complimentary weigh-in but said I'd have to pay next time. I asked her if any of the Phx meetings honored the pass and she said no. I have to find an 800 number and check but if no one takes them, I'm going to plan on going to a meeting when I go home to visit. I will have the husband bring my scale from home and I'll weigh myself every Tuesday. I'll miss going to meetings every week but I have to say I don't think anyone would be as good as Sheila at the meetings in LA - she's fantastic.

Anyway, I'm not going to regain my weight just because I can't attend weekly meetings. I'm going to do just fine on my own for 3 months.

No comments: