Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Accounting Puppies

We rescued some puppies from the scary trailer park next door to the office. We were going to just steal them because the owner had left them outside in the rain and cold without any shelter. Then C decided to talk to him first and we bought them instead. They stank and I ended up taking them back to the apartment for a bath in the kitchen sink.

We started calling them Handsome and Sweetheart - that's what I call dogs at the dog park when I don't know their names. They're pit bull / shar pei mixes and they're pretty damn cute. Sweetheart has already found a home with a friend of one of the PA's. We grilled him fairly hard before we decided he'd be good enough. He took her home today, promising to email and bring her back for visits. I hope he comes up with a good name.

I have Handsome at home tonight. He didn't feel that well today and spent a lot of time in my lap. It was hard to get my work done - they have been quite a distraction. And the potty-training! Lovely.

Anyway, T has a friend who may take him this weekend. We'll see what happens.

No comments: