Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

I finally went to a clinic yesterday and got diagnosed with a sinus infection. I'm feeling better after only one dose of antibiotics but I'll be glad when it's cleared up. The husband is here and it hasn't been much of a visit with me being sick and working until 7.

I left work early yesterday to go to the doctor, then we took the dog to the dog park. She really needed to run and seemed to enjoy it. At one point, she decided the best way to cool off would be to lay down in the water. As if that wasn't enough, she proceeded to roll around in the dry grass. I made her hang out a bit longer until some of it wore off.

The UPM gave everybody in the office a pink rose this morning. Very sweet of him. I gave everybody a pair of "Lucky Lovers Message Dice" and the clerk gave everybody a copy of a cd he had burned for a birthday gift last year (he had extras). So far it's been a good day. And I even resisted the urge to call this blog "Happy VD!"

No comments: