Monday, December 19, 2005

1/2 Price Sale!

The husband and I went to see Good Night and Good Luck this weekend. I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but I ended up really enjoying it. The cast is fantastic and it's amazing to me that the subject matter is true history - that I could go and pull up the footage and transcripts for myself. It seems like that kind of stuff couldn't happen today, but I don't think we're all that far off. I know I should be more political, but I have no hope with the current administration. I did mangae to hurt my back while watching it. I tend to slouch in my seat and this time it caught up with me.

Anyway, we were running errands afterwards - had to stop by my salon and pay D as they only take cash and I went in expecting to get just a trim but walked out with color after she showed me my roots - and the husband wanted to go across the street to the cancer shop and see if they had any good books for sale. It was their winter clearance and everything was half off. I couldn't believe when I saw Dept 56 Dicken's Village buildings in the window! We love those - we've been collecting them for a few years now. We ended up buying almost everything they had - 5 new buildings! Now our collection is too big for our display space, even though the husband did a great job displaying what he could on the dining room table. We're going to have to invest in a piece of plywood or something.

Some on-set news - I was handing out checks on Thursday and Dillon passed by and brushed shoulders with me. I wondered if I was supposed to be thrilled, since there was plenty of room to pass without making contact - I don't know why he was so close. Maybe he thought he was doing me a favor. I guess he did, since I can blog about it.

Also, Wilson's naked butt is not his own - there was a butt double used in this movie. Sorry ladies.

No comments: