Thursday, April 14, 2005

Still Not That Exciting...

Well, we're at the end of the show and nothing much happened. I never made it out to set, with my broken tailbone and all. I feel better now, but when we were shooting, it wasn't pretty. I just couldn't make myself go. And we haven't gotten to see any dailies, either. The show's getting good buzz, but who can tell? It's not like I'll be back, anyway.

I'm going on to a Showtime project next - a series. My regular boss hasn't gotten a job and I need to be employed... I was pretty unhappy with her about the whole thing. She's known for a while that we'd be available in April, but she never got anything lined up. Then she tried to guilt me when I told her I'd gotten an offer. But I gave her my word and until it's really doing me harm, I'm going to stick to it. It's actually worked out pretty well in the end. I only have to give Showtime a week's notice and it's back to "feature-land." The money is so much better there!

The dog is amazingly cute and an utter terror. I have so many scratches on my hands and arms and legs. She just gets so excited to see me (anybody). She ate "The Stand" and chewed a chunk out of the drywall in the hallway. Granted, it had been chipped when we were moving in furniture, but now it's substantially bigger. She's teething bad. And we think she actually ate the drywall...

We're going to try and really start training her. I'm getting through the book and I hope it's not too late. Man, she's cute, though. It's all worth it for those big brown eyes and the way she looks at you when you talk to her; she perks up her ears and cocks her head to one side.

Her favorite toys are (in no particular order): moose, squirrel, frog, stick, and Darby. Darby doesn't like being a favorite toy, but she does enjoy the attention, no matter how much she growls.

I'm about to leave work and get my hair dyed chocolate brown. It's only a temp color, so if it's really bad it won't last long and I'll go back to red. We'll see what happens but I hope it works out. I need something different. I'm definitely going to grow my hair out again. I'm done with short.

Maybe my next blog will be better. I'm hoping to get a tattoo this Saturday!

No comments: