Thursday, March 31, 2005

Not As Exciting As I'd Hoped...

I haven't written much these last weeks. Yes, I started a new job but it's boring. Nothing interesting has happened and there's not even any good gossip.

My tailbone is slowly healing - the constant pain is still there, but it's only about half of what it was. I'm careful about how I move, but I've been going to the gym and trying to walk the whole time. It's kind of demoralizing to plod along at a level 2 when I usually walk at a 4 and everybody else is jogging. But it'll get better. Can't rush it.

The puppy is adorable but so much energy! We've got to get her trained, be it a class or a book. She jumps on everybody and bites really hard with her sharp little puppy teeth. Tomorrow is her first trip to the groomers, so that should be fun. She's getting a bath and her nails trimmed. I totally want to have them painted, but the husband says no. I may just do it anyway. Her favorite toys now are frog, moose, twig, and pinecone. It is pathetic, but so cute.

I have to dish about one of my fellow bridesmaids. The bride wants navy blue shoes - any style, any heel, any material, just navy. Now, being that it's summer, she's realized it may be difficult for us to find navy (actually, I've seen a lot of navy, but they're mostly pumps and I want "sexy" and/or "strappy"). So she's decided we can wear black. And one of the bridesmaids has jumped on that - she wants to buy black flats cause "she can wear them again." Me, I want to give the bride what she wants, so I pulled rank and called for a vote. Luckily, the other 2 want to at least try and find navy - we have until the end of April. If nothing else, she can go to Payless and have some dyed navy, then dye them black afterward. Not a big deal.

That's pretty much it.

No comments: