Tuesday, March 08, 2005

PUSH & Puppies

I started my new job, this TV pilot. It's been ok, mostly slow. We were supposed to start shooting on Saturday, but now we're pushing for a week. I don't really care, it just means I get another week of work. I just hope it doesn't interfere with anything on the back end.

I'm not sure why we're pushing, but I think it has to do with casting. As far as I know, we only have 2 actors cast. Neither of which would make me want to watch the show. It's kind of depressing. The husband keeps asking me why I can't work on any cool pilots. Oh well.

We may be getting a dog. We went to the pet adoption fair last Saturday and there was an adorable beagle/terrier mix, only 3 months old with my name! I took it as a pretty good omen and filled out an application, but didn't really think we'd get her. I figured someone with a yard would have the best chance. But they called and said we were on top on the pile. The woman's supposed to come out on Thursday, but I'm not sure if it's a home inspection or if she's bringing the puppy. Anyway, we're worried about the kitties, especially Baxter. I'm going to have to ask the woman if we can send the dog back if they can't get along. I have to keep the cats happy first and foremost. But we're going to give it a try.

Wish us luck.

No comments: