Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Readers

I've already written this once, but something weird happened and here I am again.

I found out this morning that my sister reads this blog. She says it's interesting, but I've been racking my brain trying to remember if I've written anything I wish she hadn't read - don't think so...

Not that I'm going to censor myself.

I had the electrician out this morning. Trying to get some light into the second bedroom. Right now, all it has is 2 wall sconces. Useless. I want to put in a ceiling mounted light and have them change 3 other fixtures. I know I could probably change a light fixture myself, but no, too scary. Electricity is just too scary. The price was ok, not great, not awful, but I still have to buy the fixtures before anything gets done and that's the hard part. The really cool ones are so expensive!

I have a job offer headed my way that I don't really want. It's for a Disney show in New Orleans. Going on location is not my ideal, especially Louisiana in the summer. And the husband will be upset if I try to go off for months and leave him with 3 cats and Sofie. What a handful. But I'll hear the offer and politely say no thank you. Although the series I'm on is not my favorite, at least it's in town.

No comments: