Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Supergirl Underpants

Yes, I bought myself Supergirl underpants at Target today. Don't know why. I was looking for stuff to use as wedding shower prizes and there they were. Not that I was looking at underpants as prizes, this isn't "16 Candles."

Anyway, thinking about going out of town this week. Maybe Sea World, maybe Big Bear. It's all still in the early stages.

I need to talk to Shrink about how I trust people too much. I guess I'm naive, but I believe people are going to do what they say. And out here that's just stupid. Most people in SoCal are only in it for themselves. When am I going to learn?

I did turn down a job today. It was for a pilot at Fox. I know the money in TV is bad, so that really wasn't the issue. The accountant who offered the job sent a really bad e-mail. Is it wrong to judge someone by their e-mail? She actually felt it was ok to tell me that it was only a 3 person office and that we would all need to help each other out. Now, I try to help out whenever I can. I hate sitting around, twiddling my thumbs. But when that phrase pops up, it always means I have to help the A/P person but no one's going to be helping me. No one else ever knows payroll. The only help I ever get is stuffing envelopes and that's the easy part. So I said no.

I did get my bridesmaid dress in today. We actually ordered dresses from Chadwick's. Very nice navy, floor length ones. I ordered 2 in 2 different sizes. Unfortunately, the larger size is a smidge too small. I don't think I'll have any problem losing enough to fit into it. I was just hoping to be able to lose enough to fit into the smaller one. But it's only Feb 8. There's still time and hope!

Breakfast was beans and an egg. Sounds weird, but I do like it, especially when the beans are nuked.

No comments: