Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Work And No Work

I just talked to T about her next job and it's pending. Apparently they are waiting to confirm the star will actually be available to shoot - she might do something else. It's a music diva and funnily enough I worked with her sister several years ago (it's not JLo).

Anyway, I'm not nervous about it becasue something will come up - it always does. I just hate turning down work (the NOLA gig). It's the whole "bird in the hand" aspect. Plus I think I'm afraid the accountant will take it personally.

But mostly I'm bored. We're in a holding pattern waiting for the payroll company to send over some edits. I've surfed and played and even done some work, but I'm all out now. My assistant has gone over to the AP side to help them out but I don't so that anymore. It made me bitter when I would help them and they would never help me. So here I sit, bored and looking for something to occupy the next hour.

The UPM wants to talk to me but he was eating lunch with the producer when I went by earlier. Maybe I should go check now...

No comments: