Thursday, December 20, 2007

Slow Day

Call wasn't until 10:30 this morning and we finished handing out checks around 11am. Now we're sitting at our desks with nothing to do until 6pm.

I have already called to schedule a pick-up of the old gas grill that was abandoned at our townhouse (it's next Thursday Husband). They won't take the propane tank but I'm thinking of dropping that off at Lowe's or somewhere in the middle of the night.

I also called the HOA managment company to find out who is responsible for the entry system. It's still ringing up the old disconnected number and I'd like to have people be able to call us properly when they come over.

Then I called AAA and found out I don't have coverage to have my Vespa towed to the shop so I went ahead and called the guy the shop recommended. I have to call him at 9:30 in the morning to have them come by around 10. I don't know how long it'll take to get it fixed but I hope it's fast, easy, and cheap.

I passed a furniture shop that's going out of business and I'm thinking of stopping on my way home and checking out the dining room sets. Not that I really need one, though. Actually, I need to see if CB is going to get off work early enough to go to bingo.

No comments: