Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New Job

I want to be hired by LiLo to be her babysitter. It would be my job to make sure she didn't do anything illegal or stupid in public. She wouldn't be able to fire me and I could physically restrain her if necessary.

I worked with her on FF and she was still normal then. Of course, we all worried about the influence her guardian would have on her since the girl they hired was quite the partier. This is the person who thought a Hustler t-shirt made an appropriate wrap gift for the producer...

2 comments:

blusurfer said...

Wow! She was in FF?

Who was the idiot who decided on the person to hire as her guardian? I actually feel bad for the kid, as she is so completely messed up.

I bet you could whip her into shape...

film-chick said...

If you mean "Freaky Friday, then yes.

The producer who received the t-shirt w/ the naked crawling chick was the one who hired her. Serves him right.