Friday, August 31, 2007

Done

This is it, my last day with LVT. I only came in this morning to pack up my stuff and finish off a couple of small projects. I just went to the bank and now I'm going to start dragging my crap down to my car. It's been a good and easy show and I really needed that after KIA (which is getting terrible reviews).

I have to run a couple of errands then I'm going home to catch a nap and watch a chick flick before taking Sofie to the dog park. We can't go until at least 6pm because it's 100+ in the valley today. Ugh.

Tuesday will be my first day on G-F and I really hope it's not as bad as it could be - talking animal commandos? Whatever, it's a paycheck.

1 comment:

blusurfer said...

100+? Yuck. It's been hot here too, but not that hot on the coast. The only problem we have is the lack of air conditioning...the house has now reached the point of uncomfortable during the day. I've taken everything off of the bed except for sheets, since now it's too hot at night for any blankets. Boo.

Talking animal commandos? I'm picturing Coco as a commando and it just isn't working for me. :-)