Sunday, April 08, 2007

Unmotivated

Good Friday is a union holiday and nobody worked. I ended up going in for a few hours to get caught up on a specific project. Then on Saturday 4 of us went to Bisbee again. We stayed at the same cottage and visited with Cobin and Ray. Man, I love that place. I want to load up the husband and the dog and go there for a week of doing nothing but laying around. Knowing we were going made me buy a piece of clip-in hair (blue) and wear it for almost 2 days. I think I'm going to get some dye and try it for real, but not the permanent stuff - just the stuff that washes out. That's what Bisbee does for me, though. Makes me want to experiment and have fun without caring what others think.

We got back today around 1:30pm and I made my way into the office. I couldn't care less about doing payroll. I got a little bit done, separated timecards from starts and checked some coding, then left to pick up T at the airport. I brought the shit home with me but I haven't touched it yet. I did warn T that I was absolutely unmotivated today and that it would most likely wait until tomorrow. I just don't care anymore.

Sped wants me to get another tattoo and she wants another one, as well. I wish we'd made plans for her to visit me here, but it's too late now. I'll have to go down there soon, but I'd like to be at home for a bit before I travel again. And I think I'm going to wait on a brand new tat and just get the one on my hand touched up.

Right now, I just want to lay on the couch and watch tv, but I'd better try and get thru the easy timecards so tomorrow's not such hell. Blech.

1 comment:

blusurfer said...

Tattoos are totally addictive. If I get another one, I've got to go back to my guy up in SF, tho. One of my buddies up there got a section of a nautilus shell inked by him on her leg in sepia tones and it is GORGEOUS.

I wish I could have come out and seen you, too! I was transitioning from my job in SD (which was FROM HELL) back to my old job in Oceanside (which rocks).

We must get together sometime. When are you back in LA?