Monday, April 16, 2007

Last Night in Phx

This is it, my last night in Phx.

I was going to have the husband and Sofie pick me up on Wednesday, then realized it wasn't fair for them to drive 6 hours then turn around and go back. I also realized I didn't want to sit in the car for 6 hours, not get home until after 9, then have to go to work on Thursday. So I decided to fly home.

When I got in today, Megan was so excited to be leaving I got jealous. I thought about it for a while and realized the only reason I was waiting for Wed was because that's when the husband could come. I called T and got her approval and changed my flight to tomorrow. Yeah! Going home! Now all I have to do is finish packing. My office is done, just have to get the apartment cleaned out. I'm so excited.

No comments: