Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tired and No TV

When I came home yesterday from running errands, my Direct TV box and remote were gone. I didn't notice the box at first. I spent about 5 minutes trying to find the remote, then realized the box was gone. Weird, as no one told me they were coming to pick it up. I guess someone got overzealous...

It's not a big deal, really. I brought work home so I wouldn't be crazed on Monday and this just makes it easier to concentrate. I tried listening to the music on my computer, but it started skipping. I'm not sure how a computer skips, but it did.

Anyway, I'm sitting at the table picking my way thru timecards. I meant to start yesterday but I passed out on the couch. I don't know why I was so friggin' tired. Maybe it's all catching up to me. I slept off and on all day, then called Sped around 9pm. We chatted for an hour then I crawled into bed with my national directory of haunted places and finished it. The husband called around 11(?) and said good night. That was it for me.

I can't wait to go home.

No comments: