Thursday, March 01, 2007

More Griping Abt the Job

The Prod Supervisor is convinced she knows my job better than I do. She keeps trying to screw around with overtime days and we keep telling her she can't. We got an email today where she tried to claim the Rigging Grips started a new week on Saturday. Um, no they didn't. And if you meant for them to, it didn't happen because nobody told me.

That's one of the sucky things about this job. People make all of these "secret squirrel" deals and don't tell the one person who has to generate the paychecks. Then I get yelled at for going by the rules instead of the "deal". I end up telling them they can make whatever deals they want but if no one tells me about it, it doesn't happen.

Going to dinner now with the acctg office.

Sped, I owe you a phone call or at least an email. For now, thanks for calling on my birthday. It meant more than you know. I'm a crappy friend for not getting back to you. But to show you how it is here, I'm working 6 day weeks and today asked if I could work a 7th... ugh. My boss is worried I'm going to burn out but it'll be fine. It's just crazy at the start.

No comments: