Thursday, January 18, 2007

Walk-Thru (Or Not)

We had the walk thru today in our new townhouse and decided to take Sofie along. She seemed to really like the place and the husband took her out onto the patio, which made her pretty happy. We went upstairs and had a look around then headed back down. I was in the lead and Sofie was right by my side. When we got to the 1st floor, she took off, leaping her way thru the dining room until she bonked right into the closed sliding glass door. I was the only one who actually saw what happened although the husband and our agent both heard it. Poor thing. She probably thought she had a clear shot outside. She kind of staggered back to me and I picked her up, trying to console her even though I was laughing out loud. She wasn't hurt, just stunned. But I don't think she's ever do that again.

No comments: