Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Staying

Although it's not official, it looks like they're going to add 3 weeks of work to the schedule, which has us finished the day before Thanksgiving. Then we get 3 weeks of wrap and it'll all be over. The acct came in today and gave me a pep talk, which I don't really need. I'd pretty much planned on staying here thru the bitter end. It's just too much trouble to try and get something new and if it's on location, that's just a hassle I don't want right now. I mean, I finally found a bootcamp!

The animal coordinator was in yesterday talking about having elephants, giraffes, zebras, wolves, and grizzlies. Man, I hope I get to set that day...

And I got N's birthday present, but I can't say what it is because she's an occasional reader. But it's really good.

If we end as planned on the 13th of December, the husband and I should still be able to drive home for Christmas. I'd like to go - it's been awhile - and I'd like to take the dog. I think K would enjoy a game of "filthy nose" with Sofie.

No comments: